Corporate Social Responsibility
Corporate social responsibility (CSR) and sustainability have been at the core of the Proof family’s business operations since our founding in 1994. At the heart of any successful business should be a set of values that guide the operations. Actions always speak louder than words. We believe that practicing social responsibility is essential to running a successful business.
Our Charitable & Environmental Commitments
- 15+ charity partnerships this year
- $190,000+ in funds or pro bono work donated in 2022
- $8,500+ donated to annual scholarship programs for Black and Indigenous students
- 1,800+ hours spent by Proofers volunteering since 2009
- 13 years being certified as carbon-neutral (fun fact: in 2008, we were the first PR firm in North America to achieve this status.)
- $850 offered to each employee in green commuting incentives
Get the Full Story
Being a good corporate citizen is a core value at Proof Strategies. It always has been. In 2022, we were recognized with Caring Company Certification by Imagine Canada. We’re not stopping there: download our annual CSR report to see how we are stepping up with more donations and volunteer support than any other time in our history.