Account Executive (USA Operations)APPLY NOW
Competitive Salary, Sustainability-focused – Boston, Massachusetts / Washington, D.C (Hybrid)
Are you a dynamic professional who thrives in a fast-paced, collaborative environment? Do you have a knack for managing media relations and crafting compelling content? Are you passionate about supporting clients focused on sustainability? If so, we have an exciting opportunity for you!
Proof Strategies, a leading public relations and communications agency, is seeking an Account Executive to join our dynamic team and support exciting, sustainability-focused, purpose-driven clients. In this role, you will provide day-to-day support across account teams and manage small client projects.
This position is almost entirely remote, but candidates must be located in the U.S. Preference will be given to candidates located in the Boston, Massachusetts or Washington, D.C. metropolitan areas as there will be some in-person meetings required.
- Managing media relations programs, including story development, pitching, and developing relationships with journalists.
- Creating content for clients, including blogposts, news releases, media advisories, presentations, whitepapers, and social media content.
- Managing influencer relations programs, including research and identification, negotiations, message development and ongoing management.
- Supporting social media campaigns.
- Conducting research and insight gathering for clients and new business projects.
- Leverage the use of monitoring tools to support strategic initiatives and better understand our clients.
- Support with slide development and memos for client planning.
- Contributing to client calls and brainstorming meetings.
What you’ll bring:
- Completion of post-secondary education in public relations, communications, marketing, journalism, or a related field is considered an asset.
- A minimum of 2-4 years of professional communications or public affairs experience is required. Experience could include working for a PR/marketing agency, on Capitol Hill or political campaigns, or with an issue advocacy organization or think tank.
- Exposure to public policy research, with a particular focus on green energy.
- Digitally literate, with proficiency in using digital/social media platforms and tools for business, (including Facebook, Instagram, X, Threads, TikTok, LinkedIn, Google, etc.)
- Strong understanding of new and emerging social media tools.
- Has an intermediate to advanced skill level in Microsoft Office applications (PowerPoint, Excel, Word, Teams etc.)
- Working proficiency of Adobe Creative Suite is considered an asset.
- Proven ability to develop relationships with media, influencers, and stakeholders.
- Proficiency with multiple languages is considered an asset.
If you are keen on joining this exciting, forward-thinking company and taking the next step in your career, then please apply today to be part of our team!
We are an equal opportunity employer dedicated to equity, diversity and inclusion in the workplace and encourage applications from all qualified applicants. If you require any accommodation during the recruitment process, please reach out to us.
No phone inquiries, please. Only candidates selected to continue in the recruitment process will be contacted.
Thank you for your interest in Proof Strategies.