Research & Measurement Coordinator
Proof Strategies is seeking a curious and problem-solving Research & Measurement Coordinator to work with our Digital Practice and Manager, Engagement & Platforms to support monitoring, intelligence gathering, research and analysis tasks for a variety of clients across industries. The ideal candidate has advanced Excel skills, including logical functions and Pivot tables, and written communications skills and has applied these in an academic or professional setting. A Research & Measurement Coordinator collaborates with different account teams across the agency to ensure client work is analytical, intelligent, and innovative. They are out-of-the-box thinkers who are not afraid to take risks and suggest new ways of doing things.
- Support on audits and reports in Excel for new business, client coverage, competitive analysis, and social media audits
- Monitoring for clients using monitoring platforms such as Meltwater or Cision
- Researching and collecting information from a variety of sources
- Communicating numbers and information into plain language for a broad audience in memos and PowerPoint decks
- Supporting on digital tasks as needed, including qualitative engagement research, website management, paid media, and SEO
- Work closely with the Manager, Engagement & Platforms to champion Proof’s digital platforms through creating and improving Boolean searches, assisting in training, and creating searches and alerts
What You’ll Get (Beyond a Paycheque!):
- An award-winning workplace known for living The Golden Rule
- A forward-thinking culture that expects and rewards curiosity, bravery and innovative thinking
- Comprehensive health benefits from Day One
- Subsidized continuing education and frequent personal and professional development events
- Generous vacation time as well as office closures between Christmas and New Year’s
- Canadian, independent ownership that provides flexibility and local decision-making
What You’ll Bring:
People skills and desired attributes:
- Highly organized with strong attention to detail
- Proactive, self-motivated, and accountable
- Ability to multi-task effectively
- Collaborative and works well as part of a team
- Strong attention to detail
- Knowledge and interest in current affairs, both in Canada and abroad
- Problem solver
- Strategic thinking applied to all work
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work with large amounts of data in Excel
- Excel skills, including logical functions, lookup functions and Pivot Tables. Macros and VBA preferred, but not required
- Intermediate PowerPoint skills, including slide masters, transitions, and multimedia objects
- Experience in content management systems, such as WordPress
- Ability to create Boolean searches
- Python and/or R preferred, but not required
- College or university degree or equivalent work experience
- Up to one year of experience, including co-ops or internships
- English French bilingual preferred, but not required
- This job would be suitable for those with experience in business intelligence or library sciences looking to transition to the communications profession; however, these backgrounds are not required
This is a work-from-home position until our Toronto office re-opens.
At Proof Strategies, we believe that delivering exceptional work, building trust and having fun is the best path to a successful communications and marketing agency. Over two decades of continuous annual growth has proven that philosophy.
Proof Strategies is an equal opportunity employer dedicated to equity, diversity and inclusion in the workplace and encourages applications from all qualified applicants. If you require any accommodation during the recruitment process, please reach out to us.
No phone inquiries, please. Only those candidates under consideration will be contacted.
Thank you for your interest in Proof Strategies.