Digital Account Coordinator
Proof Strategies is seeking a collaborative and strategic Digital Account Coordinator to work with our Digital Practice in our Toronto Office to support our digital solutions to solve clients’ business challenges. The ideal candidate is an excellent communicator, written and verbal, is detail-oriented and a consummate multitasker. This new role will collaborate with teams across the agency to tell stories, pursue the best ROI, and drive exciting content on social to influence, inspire, educate and engage. We’re looking for a passionate team player with a strategic mindset.
- Assist account teams with digital marketing including influencer outreach, social media, paid media, community management etc.
- Research statistics and facts, new trends, influencers, new social media platforms, and more
- Monitoring influencer postings
- Work on multiple facets of client programs including research, monitoring, analytics and reporting
- Assisting with administrative tasks: team support, meeting set-up etc.
- Stay up to date with industry and brand best practices
- Create and maintain content calendars and coverage trackers
- Support fully integrated communication programs
- Write social media posts, client communications and other communications as required
What you’ll get (beyond a paycheque!):
- An award-winning workplace known for living The Golden Rule
- A forward-thinking culture that expects and rewards curiosity, bravery and innovative thinking
- Comprehensive health benefits from Day One
- Subsidized continuing education and frequent personal and professional development events
- Generous vacation time as well as office closures between Christmas and New Year’s
- Canadian, independent ownership that provides flexibility and local decision-making
What you’ll bring:
People skills and desired attributes:
- Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
- Proactive, self-motivated and accountable
- Pristine organizational skills and strong attention to detail
- Can work under pressure and deliver high-quality work in a fast-paced environment
- Solutions-oriented with the ability to work with minimum supervision
- Collaborative and works well as part of a team
- A thorough understanding of social and digital media
- Creating and managing social content
- Monitoring online conversations
- Influencer relations
- Proficient in Office365, including Teams
- Interest in learning more about digital communications, behaviour and channels
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite is an asset
- A college or university degree, or post-secondary certificate, in public relations, marketing or media/creative studies
- Facebook Blue Print, Adwords and Analytics certified
- English French bilingual preferred, but not required
This is a work-from-home position until our Toronto office re-opens.
At Proof Strategies, we believe that delivering exceptional work, building trust and having fun is the best path to a successful communications and marketing agency. Over two decades of continuous annual growth has proven that philosophy.
Proof Strategies is an equal opportunity employer dedicated to equity, diversity and inclusion in the workplace and encourages applications from all qualified applicants. If you require any accommodation during the recruitment process, please reach out to us.
No phone inquiries, please. Only those candidates under consideration will be contacted. Preference will be given to candidates with experience, such as an internship or placement, within an agency setting or related environment.
Thank you for your interest in Proof Strategies.