Digital & Measurement Coordinator
Born from earned, Proof Strategies’ Unified Marketing and Communications Group’s purpose exists to create a better world by eliminating marketing & communications waste. We are the trusted voice to C-Suite, marketers and communicators on how to unify their marketing and communications and build relationships at every touchpoint – big or small – throughout an audience’s journey.
The Digital & Measurement Coordinator position is an integral role supporting the digital and strategy and insights, intelligence teams to support monitoring, intelligence gathering, analysis and digital tasks for a variety of clients across industries. The ideal candidate has advanced Excel skills, written communications skills, a passion for all things digital, and has applied these in an academic or professional setting.
This new role reports to the Senior Manager, Engagement & Platforms and collaborates with different account teams across the agency to ensure client work is analytical, intelligent, and innovative. Applicants should be out-of-the-box thinkers who are not afraid to take risks and suggest new ways of doing things.
Proof Strategies is Canada’s leading independent PR and communications agency. What sets us apart is our audience-first philosophy (we know Canadians best), accountability to results and expertise in communications consulting and exceptional delivery.
We lead with smart thinking, not ego. Our people are curious, diverse thinkers and collaborators. We are driven to ask better questions of ourselves and our clients because they lead to better ideas and solutions.
- Entrepreneurial and creative: Always leading the industry with innovation and excellence
- Respectful: With each other and to our partners and clients
- Inclusive: Proof offers an open and inclusive workplace where everyone can feel safe, comfortable and express themselves
- Driven and responsive: Never complacent, always exceeding expectations and committed to great service.
- Collaborative and fun: Our greatest successes come when everyone works together
The role in a nutshell
- Conduct research and analyze data to find patterns that support our clients in planning and provide intelligence on their business. This includes competitor research, audience research, monitoring, analytics and reporting.
- Stay up-to-date with industry and brand best practices
- Create and maintain content calendars and coverage trackers
- Support digital marketing tasks, including qualitative engagement research, website management, paid media and SEO
- Work closely with the Senior Manager, Engagement & Platforms to champion Proof Strategies’ digital platforms through creating and improving Boolean searches, assisting in training, and creating searches and alerts
- Monitor using platforms including Meltwater or Cision
- Research and collecting information from a variety of online sources
- Assist with administrative tasks including team support, meeting set-up etc.
- Communicate information to client audiences in memos and PowerPoint decks
- Contributes to the firm’s marketing and profile via networking, social media and other activities
- Contributes to the firm’s commitment to equity, diversity and inclusion
What you bring to the table
We’re looking for an inquisitive Coordinator that is committed to learning and supporting exceptional client projects and services.
- Strong research and analytics skills
- Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
- Understanding of the Canadian media and marketing landscape
- Highly organized with strong attention to detail
- Proactive, self-motivated and accountable
- Ability to multi-task effectively
- Collaborative and works well as part of a team
- Solutions-oriented problem solver
- Strategic thinking applied to all work
- A thorough understanding of social and digital media, including monitoring online channels
- Proficient in Office 365, including Teams
- Intermediate to advanced Microsoft Suite skills with a priority on Excel and PowerPoint
- Interest in learning more about digital communications, behaviour and channels
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite is an asset
- Curious. A desire to understand the why behind the data
- ABQ. Asks better questions and actively listens
- Highly collaborative. This role necessitates working with team members across the entire agency, including PR, communications and marketing mandates
- Empathetic. In how you approach problem solving, working with colleagues and clients
1-2 years of experience in an agency or in-house communications (marketing, PR, advertising, digital, etc.) team environment (or similar), including co-ops or internships
What we offer
Proof Strategies is an award-winning Great Places to Work® workplace overall and for women, inclusivity, youth, and mental health and one known for living The Platinum Rule: to treat others as they would wish to be treated. As a Canadian, independently owned company, we make decisions locally based on what is best for our employees and clients.
- Competitive salary
- A forward-thinking culture that expects and rewards curiosity, bravery, and results
- Comprehensive health benefits from Day One
- Subsidized continuing education and frequent personal and professional development events
- An annual Nature Day, away from work to spend time enjoying nature
- An annual Volunteer Day to spend supporting a charity of your choice
- Milestone anniversaries trip rewards for full-time employees at the 3, 5, 8, 10, 15, 20- and 25-year mark (because yes, people stay with us this long)
- Generous vacation time as well as office closures between Christmas and New Year’s
We are an equal opportunity employer dedicated to equity, diversity and inclusion in the workplace and encourage applications from all qualified applicants. Please let us know if you require any accommodation during the recruitment process.
No phone inquiries, please. Only candidates selected to continue in the recruitment process will be contacted.
Thank you for your interest in Proof Strategies.