Integrated Project Manager (Creative)
Proof Strategies is looking for an experienced Integrated Project Manager to join our creative team. This is a newly created role and is an exciting opportunity to work alongside a group of strategic, curious, innovative, and kind human beings. Working alongside, and with the oversight of, the Director of Production, the Integrated Project Manager provides day-to-day support across all creative projects. This includes: managing new project requests, helping determine project scope and appropriate resourcing, and developing budgets and workback schedules for a variety of projects. You will also support account teams to project manage creative deliverables through the lifespan of a project, ensuring projects are delivered on budget and on time.
- Day-to-day project management of multiple, concurrent creative deliverables; to support the Director of Production and others, and managing projects independently
- With oversight of the Director of Production, develop budgets and workback schedules
- Collaborate with internal agency teams to determine project requirements and scope
- Liaise with creative and video partners to secure resources for projects in a timely manner
- Provide clear and accurate communication in regard to tasks and deliverables; ensure creative task briefs are complete and clear
- Identify and flag scope creep
- Maintain and update workback schedules throughout project lifespan
- Attend briefings, internal meetings, and sometimes client meetings (if needed)
- Recap creative/video decisions and next steps from project meetings
- Traffic deliverables with internal teams and external partners, as needed
- Gather, organize, and store all required project assets
- Support on new business pitches/proposals as needed
- Administrative support on project archiving/filing, and billing
- Maintain vendor/partner relationships and database
- Support to Director of Production on various tasks as needed
- Professionally represent the agency in interaction with clients, staff, outside vendors and other contacts
- Contribute to the firm’s commitment to equity, diversity, and inclusion
What you’ll bring:
- 3-5 years of professional experience in a Project Manager or Producer role
- Working knowledge of the production process(es) for a variety of creative and video deliverables
- Experience in project scoping, risk mitigation, and contingency planning
- Demonstrable experience running multiple projects successfully and simultaneously
- Strong track record in liaising with, collaborating with, and forming productive working relationships with partners (internal and external)
- Agency experience is an asset
What We Offer
Proof Strategies is an award-winning Great Places to Work® workplace overall and for women, inclusivity, youth, and mental health and one known for living The Platinum Rule: to treat others as they would wish to be treated. As a Canadian, independent owned company, we make decisions locally based on what is best for our employees and clients.
- Competitive salary.
- A forward-thinking culture that expects and rewards curiosity, bravery, and results.
- Comprehensive health benefits from Day One.
- Subsidized continuing education and frequent personal and professional development events.
- An annual Nature Day, away from work to spend time enjoying nature.
- An annual Volunteer Day to spend supporting a charity of your choice.
- Milestone anniversaries trip rewards for full-time employees at the 3, 5, 8, 10, 15, 20- and 25-year mark (because yes, people stay with us this long).
- Generous vacation time as well as office closures between Christmas and New Year’s.
We are an equal opportunity employer dedicated to equity, diversity and inclusion in the workplace and encourage applications from all qualified applicants. If you require any accommodation during the recruitment process, please let us know.
No phone inquiries, please. Only candidates selected to continue in the recruitment process will be contacted.
Thank you for your interest in Proof Strategies.