Senior DesignerAPPLY NOW
Proof Strategies is on a mission to transform how brands inspire and influence hearts and minds; by earning audience’s attention, and trust, through compelling work that cuts through the noise.
We can’t do this without a progressive Senior Designer to elevate our work delivering brand-defining experiences (big and small), at every touchpoint of an audiences’ journey.
A key member of our rapidly growing Unified Marketing Communications team, this is a unique opportunity to put your skills and passion towards something new and exciting within an established communications agency. Sound interesting? Read on!
Our intention for this role: A foundational contributor to elevate how brands can earn attention, through design and creative, to transform and unify marketing & communications.
- Create and implement effective branding and marketing campaigns that align with client objectives
- Design and create digital content for a variety of platforms, including social media, email marketing, and emerging channels
- Design and develop UX/UI solutions for web and mobile applications
- Collaborate with copywriters, art directors, and other designers to develop creative concepts
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends and design best practices to continuously improve our design services
- Identify opportunities for innovation in design and marketing strategies, and develop new concepts and ideas to stay ahead of industry trends
- Work with clients to understand their design needs and provide design solutions that meet their requirements
- Work in collaboration across agency disciplines, practice groups and IAT partners.
- Participate in client presentations to sell through ideas and deliverables
- Participate in new business efforts, especially as this group is focused on growth
- Work on internal assignments to support Proof’s marketing efforts, as required
- Professionally represent the agency in interaction with clients, staff, outside vendors and other contacts.
What you’ll bring
- At least 5 years of experience in branding, marketing, and UX/UI design
- Strong knowledge of design software, including Adobe Creative Suite, Sketch, and Figma
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and deliver high-quality work on time and within budget
- Ability to sell through ideas and concepts
- Strong portfolio showcasing branding, marketing, and UX/UI design work, including digital content and innovative strategies
- A voracious curiosity about the world with a passion for unearthing what’s new and next
- A comfort level, even excitement, for exploring the unfamiliar and trying the untried
- Ability to work independently, manage multiple projects simultaneously, and meet tight deadlines while maintaining a high level of quality and attention to detail.
- You are a good human and people love working with you
- You live and breathe collaboration, working with others to make the work better
- You have confidence that is balanced with humility and tact
- You understand the ways of working vary from person to person; client to client; and have the empathy skills to nuance your approach
Bonus if you have
- Experience in complex sectors. For instance, Pharma, regulatory environments, corporate clients.
- An understanding of the earned/PR space and the value it brings clients’ businesses
- English and French are an asset.
What you’ll get (besides a pay cheque!):
- The chance to contribute and grow with a rapidly evolving team looking to push limits and foster positive change
- A forward-thinking culture that expects and rewards curiosity, bravery and new thinking
- An award-winning, inclusive workplace known for living The Platinum Rule
- Comprehensive health benefits from Day One
- Subsidized continuing education and frequent personal & professional development events
- Generous vacation time as well as office closures between Christmas and New Year’s
- Canadian, independent ownership that provides flexibility and local decision-making
We are an equal opportunity employer dedicated to equity, diversity, and inclusion in the workplace and encourage applications from all qualified applicants. If you require any accommodation during the recruitment process, please reach out to us.
If you are an experienced Senior Designer with a passion for creating effective branding, marketing, and UX/UI solutions, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity. Please submit your resume and portfolio for consideration.